Please send your request for careers counselling to Emily Egan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Careers counselling services
CEAV Career Counselling Australia (CCCA) provides careers counselling services that focus on overcoming specific barriers to gaining employment and / or entering training and further education.
We provide services to:
- People experiencing chronic unemployment or underemployment due to limited work experience
- Individuals with physical and mental disabilities
- Individuals with limited English language or literacy skills
- Indigenous communities
- Individuals on low income who are employed but have limited options to advance their career.
CCCA provides the community with:
- One to one careers counselling sessions
- Distance careers counselling through email and Skype
- Group counselling targeting small groups of people not in education and training , parents, young mums wanting to return to study and training or employment, young people in special school settings
- Pop –up Careers services in local libraries and shopping centres
- Assistance supported by Internet terminals and self-help guides
- Assistance via telephone or email
- Careers education classes – teaching adults basic employment readiness programs
- Careers information seminars online
CCCA can customise programs to suit the needs of special groups, other not for profit organisations and community groups.
Send us an Inquiry today email@example.com