Exploring career opportunities for young people with a disability
3 & 4 APRIL 2019- THE WONTHAGGI CLUB - Cancelled
29 & 30 April 2019 - Doncaster
8 & 9 MAY 2019 - CAREER EDUCATION ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA
15 & 16 May - Mercure Ballarat
Click here to download the METRO flyer Click here to Download the REGIONAL flyer
This workshop is designed to support young people with a disability to:
- create your own career action plan
- learn when and how to disclose your disability
- learn about further education and work opportunities
- learn about work-ready skills for work and where the jobs are
- learn about a range of disability employment services and incentives
- receive free career counselling sessions
Who will be delivering this workshop?
CEAV Career Counselling Australia (CCCA) will be delivering this workshop as part of a Victorian Government - Department of Health and Human Services initiative called Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) project. CCCA’s vision is aimed at building the capacity of everyone in the community to manage their career development so that they can lead productive and successful lives.
Our qualified career development practitioners work with individuals to focus on overcoming the specific barriers to gaining employment, entering training and further education, returning to study, deliver careers counselling services and workshops.
Click here to register - 29 & 30 April Doncaster
Click here to register - 8 & 9 May Greensborough
Click here to register - 15 & 16 May Ballarat