What does CCCA do?
CEAV Careers Counselling Australia provides a range of services in career development. The services are designed to help people build their career management skills in ways that will suit their needs now and into the future.
- Individual careers counselling sessions with a qualified professional careers practitioner
- Careers counselling online via email for Individuals who are seeking services but can’t attend in person
- Career education classes in a wide range of topics . For example; How to find work; preparing your careers portfolio; responding to selection criteria and interview techniques are just some of the ways we help build careers.
- Group counselling sessions for small groups of individuals with similar interest and needs. For example; young mums, or women wanting to improve their career opportunities ready for their return to work, how to select a quality training provider before you select a training course, asking the right questions about your career options.
- Online free career development resources and tools.
Many clients seeking our services will require a referral to one of our partner organisations for additional support when needed.
You can book an appointment with one of our qualified professional career development practitioners to help you build your career portfolio. Contact CCCA on 03 9433 8000.